Apache SSI

Admitting my lack of skill with Apache, has anyone gotten the FC1 apache RPM to serve SSI? If so, please gimme some pointers; I've slogged through the O'Reilly book and grep'd through the httpd.conf to no avail. I've probably missed something right in front of me, but I've spent the last couple days on this one.

ciao!

leam