Re: Getting Yum to work

Hi,

Try http://www.linuxtx.org/amd64faq.html , this lists a fix for yum - works for me.

HTH
Gareth.

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 17:22, martin wrote:
Hello all.  I just installed Fedora and it seem pretty stable.  However, I'm trying to get YUM to work and keep getting error messages.  I updated the /etc/yum.conf with information I found on the web, but it still doesn't work.  Any ideas?  Has anyone else been able to get this to work?  The real reason I'm trying to get this to work is to be able to install K3b so that I can burn some CD's.  I can't seem to get the basic binary from www.k3b.org to install because dependency issues.  If anyone can shed some light on this it would be great.

Thanks,
Martin

Do you Yahoo!?

Gareth Bult <Gareth@xxxxxxxxxx>