Re: Fedora disk label

> Since fedora is not brought out in a box, its CD's that we burn don't have
> a real face anymore.
>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea if e.g. a pdf-file would be included in the
> distro, that contains CDlabels that we could print in order to put them on
> the self burned distro CD's??
>
> Regards, Koos.

Heck, I just wish that there was an identifiable logo!  Can't use the red
fedora anymore, cause that's RHEL (and Red Hat has made it abundantly clear
that they don't want to sully RHEL's good reputation by associating it with
an 'unstable distro' like Fedora. *sigh*

I guess the logo will have to be a fedora, but of another color.  I like
having an easily recognizable logo to put on my CD labels...

Ben