Re: glibc headache

Diego Ventrice wrote:
Hi !!
I just started upgrading from RH 7.2 to Fedora 1, everything went just fine till I upgraded glibc.
after that I couldn't get any other rpm installed, I always get a "Segmentation fault" error.
I just got and installed the last fedora's glibc packages ( 2.3.2-101.1 ) but the problem is still there, thank god everything keeps running....
Please, I would really appreciate any help or suggestion.
Thank you
Diego

I am not sure exactly what you have done - How did you commence the upgrade process? By reading your description, I get the feeling you have done the upgrade by hand?

If so, MAYBE you can rescue the situation by running an upgrade by booting Fedora CDrom ?

Cheers,
Michael