Re: setting debug level for logs

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 16:30, John Cox wrote:
> I am having a problem with setting up my local printer.   Test printing
> doesn't work and I get a message that says I should set the log for
> debug level for more info. So how do I do that?
Are you using CUPS?  If so, you can set the LogLevel to debug (debug2
for even more detail) in /etc/cupsd.conf.  I haven't tried this so be
warned!

You might want to give us more information maybe someone here can help
you figure out the problem.  Printers have never been my strong suite.
Ok - not much is.  :)

--
Clifford Snow