Re: Conexant Chipset HSFi for Winmodem 24.

miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi. I need to run winmodem with HSFi Chipset (Conexant PCI 56K v2).
Any drivers for this hardware into Fedora Core 1 ??? Bye.
---------
You can find linux drivers for most of the Conexant winmodem chips at Linuxant.com.
They also have links to utilities to determine which chipset you have, etc.

The drawback is that this is a $ operation and the full driver versions cost $15.00 USD. (paypal)
You can download a test version. If you have to compile a driver (you will have to with this Fedora kernel),
their scripts worked without a flaw. I had no problems and I am a newbie at this.

I've heard that SuSe 9.0 will support some of the winmodems but it didn't work for me.