Re: up2date via CLI

Joolz  said:
>> > FWIW have you ever tried apt-get and synaptic. IMO it's great to
>> > maintain a RH / FC system. It's at freshrpms.net
>>
>> Religious arguments have no place here, please keep them to
>> yourself.
>
> Lighten up, pal. Don't accuse me of starting a religious war when I
> was giving you a perfectly bona fide tip. Obviously you didn't know,
> so I will explain: "FWIW" means "for what it's worth".

This is like telling someone "have you tried Windows" when they ask about
a Linux question.

If the question had been "how else can I update, because I'm having
up2date issues" your reply would have been valid.  As it is, your reply
added nothing to the discussion of up2date taking a long time.

--
William Hooper