Re: How To Post Messages To Fedora-List

Post messages in any fashion that gets across what you are trying to say.

I'm looking forward to Fedora 2 with the 2,.6 kernel. I like the current Fedora version, but a 64 bit distro or just one with a more advanced kernel w/ more capabilities would be great.

I like messages that are related to the subject, trimmed down to your major reason for replying. I don't care if it is top, in-line or botom posted. All are alright with me.

Thanks,

Jim