Hmmnn... RAID Controller not supported?

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Fedora on a system with an Adaptec AAA-133U2 RAID controller (known as a member of Adaptec's "Array 1000" family).

I first configured the array using Adaptec's software on a boot floppy. 4 drives as RAID5 and one hot spare. But during the Fedora install process, I'm presented with a partitoning dialog showing all five SCSI drives.

I've never installed a RAID system before, but this doesn't seem right -- I assumed I'd be seeing one big partition representing 3 disks worth of space.

Does this mean that...

--A-- This RAID controller isn't supported under Fedora, or...

--B-- Fedora is finding a generic SCSI driver (there's mention of the AIC-78XX), and it needs to be "tricked" into finding the correct RAID driver. If this is the answer, what's the trick to make this work?

--C-- Everything is fine, and I just don't know what I'm doing (if so, please set me straight).

Thanks in advance, Allan