Exchange calendar reminder for Linux/UNIX Was: Re: Importig pst files

By the way, if you miss your Outlook meeting reminders in Linux/UNIX, I've written a small Python utility to try to fill the gap.

It'll popup a meeting reminder dialog and optionally send email reminders as well.

http://people.atg.com/~petere/lookout/lookout.tgz

It requires xmessage and wget, which I think are installed by default on Fedora/RedHat, and access to exchange via the HTML interface.

It's only been tested on my company's exchange server, so let me know if you use it and run into problems with yours.

Peter