Re: Importig pst files

    The easiest way is to import your outlook mail into mozilla, and then grab it with evolution. pst files still aren't supported. I'm not a 100% sure, but I think that the format may be patented.
    As far as contacts, I exported my contacts out as a csv and found a perl script that will change that format to the correct format for evolution. I think I still have that script somewhere. Where it was on the net I don't remember (it's been four or five months since I did it). Calander...I don't remember. I usually do not use that function much, so I don't remember how to do that. Sorry.
See if this will help some (you might already have it):
http://www.ximian.com/support/manuals/evolution_14/book1.html
Maybe someone with a bit more experience can help.
David