Re: Importig pst files

Thierry Sayegh wrote:

In an attempt to finally get rid of my MS Box I was wondering if one of
you managed to import/convert outlook pst files to Evolution or other.
Any pointer would be appreciated

I was wondering the same thing, and found this via google:

This is how I transfered about 3 years worth of mail and worked 100% for
me. All other methods failed somhow.

Install Netscape onto your windows system.

Import the Outlook .pst data into Netscape

The data them is in mbox format which you can import into Evolution

Note that it seems to be important that you use Netscape and not Mozilla. I haven't tried this yet, and don't know what version of Netscape was used. Also, there may be a 2G limit on the .pst file as well.

Peter