Printing makes the program that issued the printing unusable.

Greetings

I own a Canon s750 printer, its not in the list of supported printers, but using the Canon BJC 8000 driver I had printing working perfectly last night. I have a router with printer port that supports lpd printing, and I've set it up as told in the router manual using redhat-config-printer tool.

After I rebooted the system, printing no longer works. When I try to print something the program that tried to do the printing hangs several minutes, and nothing is printed. The redhat-config-printer tool is unusable now as well, it kind of works, but so slow I can't do anything with it. Basicly, everything that deals with the printer hangs or works so slowly its unusable.

I can't understand how it could work so perfectly last night, and after a reboot do this, hopefully someone here can.

		Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal

  "I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes."