Re: when can we expect?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:39:18 -0500, Fernando Fernandez wrote:

> does any one have any clue as to when we can expect to see fedora core 2
> iso's

Are you aware that you replied to the message thread with the subject "hot
laptop"? What has you question to do with that?

Whenever someone wants to start a new topic, don't reply to an arbitrary
message. Compose an entirely new message and take the mailing list address
from your address book, for instance.

To answer your questions, don't expect Fedora Core 2 before several months
into next year. http://fedora.redhat.com will probably contain an updated
schedule as soon as the project leader(s) decide(s) to publish it.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:51:05 -0800, Chris Sparks wrote:

> Or at least a set of files that are to replace the original ones and is
> in a stable condition?

Although I don't fully understand what files you want to have replaced,
if anything is not stable for you, consider submitting a bug report
about it. http://bugzilla.redhat.com