Re: up2date updates exits, but icon is still blue check

On Thursday 11 December 2003 11:50, Clint wrote:
> Updates via up2date are available and installable via the up2date icon.
> It stays as a blue check though, and does not seem to be changing to the
> red exclamation point, even though updates are available.

I have the opposite behaviour.
My up2date icon remains "flashing red !" even immediately after
I've run up2date.
It doesn't particularly worry me,
but I did wonder if I had done something wrong --
or more likely, not done something right?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366