Re: Problems with ADSL, HELP PLEASE.

/sbin/adsl-start: line 217:  3821
>Terminated              $CONNECT "$@" >/dev/null 2>&1>

I get this error if I did somethin' stupid like plugged the
ethernet cable into the wrong NIC from the adsl modem. This
can also show up if there are some weird errors going on
from the adsl end of things, such as the ISP is having
problems. I would suggest you check to make sure your
ethernet cable is plugged into the correct  ethernet card
first off.

You may also want to be sure that your username and password
is correct, I do not think that you get an authentication
failure from adsl-start if that information is not correct.

How did you set up your adsl connection? Through gui or
command line? Hope we can help you out.

Alex