Re: LDAPS authentication

Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:
I'm trying to do LDAPS authentication on fedora. The server is running redhat 9 and running openldap. All the current clients (suse) can authenticate using LDAPS but I'm unable to configure fedora to use TLS , only plain LDAP...  (the redhat 9 clients could authenticate using LDAPS, but I've upgraded them to fedora..). The certificate we're using is self-signed btw.

I had quite a lot of problems with the older versions of openldap
even on redhat 9. I tried GSSAPI and other authentifikations
- maybe TLS had worked.
With fedora there are no more Problems here with TLS.

Maybe you try a server setup on fedora?

--
mfg
Herbert Gasiorowski