Re: I want it more bleeding edge :-)

--- Alexandre <surak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> When I used redhat there was a beta version, called
> rawhide. I've never
> found a way to download it, or rpm-upgrade a redhat
> to it (maybe I ain't
> looked the right places).
>
> My question is: is there such a thing with fedora? A
> fedora rawhide?
> Where can I find it? How do I change my apt-get to
> look for fedora core
> 2 beta packages?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Alexandre Strube

Hi Alexandre,
There were Fedora Beta releases 1,2,3, but there is
not a current beta (yet). When a new beta is released,
you will be able to download it and take part in
testing. There is also a site for downloading and
testing new programs for possible inclusion in the
next Fedora, but I do not know the url of that site.
Check around on the Fedora site.

Mike Smith