2 newbie questions.

I'm using Gnome in FC1 on a Inspiron 8100 laptop.

1.) Is there any way to turn off the "tap to click" option on my laptop's touchpad?

2.) I know that Alt-F1 brings up the Main Menu. However I'm wondering if I can re-map the keyboard shortcut to use the Start button. I tried to change it in the Keyboard Shortcuts, but it doesn't seem to allow just the use of the Start button. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

(I apologize if this gets sent out twice... I tried to post this to the list from an address which was not subscribed to the list.)