Re: how bleeding edge will the next fedora release be?

Gordon R. Keehn wrote:

I could, until Redhat went and priced themselves out of my range. I could afford a few dollars a year for the privilege of downloading fixes from their servers; I even bought my first couple of distros from them, before I got my broadband service. I have a job and a wife, each of which expects 80% of my time. I spend my days doing software testing and support; when I get home I want to be able to download my email, browse a few web pages, and pay my bills without having to worry about reporting any problems I might encounter.
Incidentally, it's the last of the above that insures I'll be using Win<whatever> for quite a while to come. At least until Intuit ports Quicken over, or some bright programmer writes a package that runs on Linux and talks to my bank.
Cheers.

I thought that I read in a previous note a while ago about someone getting Quicken to run on Linux using Wine..

Mike