RE: Subject:Multi-boot system advice

Err... This is wrong.. YOu can write/read to a fat32 drive.. YOu just can't
do that for a ntfs formatted drive...

Unless of course you enabled experimental NTFS Write support in the kernel
or ued "captive" which I heard can write to ntfs drives.. (using native ntfs
drivers.. I've not tried it.. cause I'm paranoid but you can check it out if
you want)

rememebr to post your experiences..