Re: Huh Startmenu disappeared??

I did a search but I just don't have this file.
I tried to copy the default-modules.conf from a fresh fedora install, but didn't help either.

Any ideas, this problem is really anyoing.

ty,
dani

AuntieParticle wrote:

Hmmm, I upgraded using yum and it saved the backup (default-modules.conf.rpmsave). I just used "search for files..." to find it.

AP

Daniel Guggi wrote:

Hmm,

thanks for the link, but the problem is that I dont have a backup from default-modules.conf. Synaptic/apt didn't make any backup :(

help!

ty,
dani

AuntieParticle wrote:

The same thing happened to me so I followed the suggestion in this message http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg00578.html And that fixed it.

AP

Daniel Guggi wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem. I did a apt system upgrade. Now after a reboot all the menus in the start menu are gone!!

There are just the following entries left:

-> Run Application
-> Search for files
-> Open Recent
-> Lock Screen
-> Logout

when I start gnome-control-center I just get a blank nautilus window!

help!

tia,
dani