Running Solaris apps on Linux

Hi, Folks!

    I know this may be a little off-topic, but I am trying to run some Solaris apps on a Linux workstation, and the colors are displayed incorrectle in some of them.

    When I run the same apps from Windows PCs (using a program called X-Win, to "emulate" an X-Server in Windows), I have to check an option called "pseudo-colors" so that the colors display correctly.

    Does anybody know where can I configure Linux to fix that? I've already tried to recompile the kernel and to change some options of XFree86, but none of these succeeded.

    If anyone has already ran into this problem and could help me, I would be very grateful.

Marco Aurélio Torino Ribeiro
marco.torino@xxxxxxxxx
marco.torino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx