Re: nVidia GeForce FX 5200 dual-monitor screensavers

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 07:01, Douglas Ohlhorst wrote:

> with TwinView enabled on a dual-monitor system. The issue is when the
> Xscreensaver kicks in there are two different screen savers on each
> screen, I have it working quite nicely on my install of Red Hat Advanced
>
> Enabling this poses other issues when maximizing windows, etc. I was
> curious if anybody has any ideas on this, any help would be great.

I don't have any ideas, but just another data point - I too am
witnessing this on my FC system with TwinView.  The machine used to be
running RedHat 9 with the very same version of nVidia's drivers and
under it there was only one single screensaver which crossed both
screens.

Perhaps between RH9/RHEL-WS and FC1 a new version of Xscreensaver was
released which suddenly became "smart" about Xinerama?

I'd be curious as well if anyone has a solution to this.

--Josh