SV: how to set up the firewall?

> Give this a try: lokkit
>
> Type it at a command prompt. You get a neat little ncurses display that
> will let you configure iptables in all its stateful packet filtering
> glory.
>
> You have to do this as root for it to function properly.
>
> HTH

Do you know how to specify multiple additional ports in the cutomization?
Lokkit says:
	"Specify additional ports in the
	form 'service:protocol', such as 'imap:tcp'"

Is it for instance:
'imap:tcp','pop3:tcp','mysql:tcp'

It seemed to work for mysql but I cannot connect to pop3 if I enable
firewall.

/paolo