Kerberos and Openldap with samba

Title: Kerberos and Openldap with samba

All,

I recently begon with openldap. Because i wanted to create something like Windows Active Directory i added Samba 3 and i got it working.

Except i couldn't create a trust with an Windows 2000 active directory domain. So i tryed to add Kerberos to it to create a realm and let the password be put in Kerberos.

Unfortunaly i don't know how. I looked at some of the few howto's about this subject.
And i couldn't find any good one.

Is there a good howto somewhere, or is this a good point to make one?

Regards,

Rob