Re: why sendmail and not postfix?

Em Qui, 2003-12-04 às 17:37, David Kistner escreveu:
(....)
> available through their respective lists/newsgroups.  I realize that
> qmail is not open source but it is free.  It is easy to use.  I'm told
> that it is highly secure.  I was just looking for something easy to use
> with Fedora.  There is an outstanding helpful web site called "Life With

Man, forget it. Qmail IS secure, qmail is good, and it's fast. But its
not easy. Believe me, when the trouble begins, you had to figure it out
for yourself, and not every time it's trivial things.

Once I removed qmail and put postfix, I'm happy :-)

(I worked with qmail since 2001 on eight internet providers)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group