Re: has anybody got hpt372 raid card working with fedora?

Chris Debono wrote:
Has anybody got hpt372 raid card working with fedora?

I just looked (via telnet) at my home macine where I recently installed Fedora with some fancy new SATA card and 'lspci' says:

00:0e.0 RAID bus controller: Triones Technologies, Inc. HPT372A (rev 01)

I have only one drive attached, out of the two possible (I think) so I don't know anything about RAID support, but the card certainly works fine as it is on Fedora.

Obviously I haven't bothered with the details, I don't know if it's running in any kind of emulation mode or whatever or if it's fully utilizing the fascinating new advanced features of SATA. Honestly I don't really care much. But if you'd like me to type some more commands at it and send you the output, I'd be happy to :)

Debian wouldn't recognize it, by the way.

Peter