From: David S. Johnson [mailto:dsjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 December 2003 02:51
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Resizing root fs

Baker, Brendon wrote:

> Hi
>
>I know knoppix. The problem is that this is an old IBM server 320. I am
>unable to boot from the cd and even when i tried the knoppix boot disk it
>claims that knoppix is not in the cdrom. Do you know of a boot disk that
has
>parted on it?

Your FC1 install CD, booted with "linux rescue".

The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those
of the FirstRand Banking Group or its management.  The information in this e-mail is confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data
transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or
responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted
or does not reach its intended destination.