Re: URGENT "unable to transfer install image..."

Jorge Boscán Etura wrote:

Hi people

I am installing FC1 on a hpnetserver 800 with a megaraid controler (raid 5) OK, but when the installation process is about to transfer install image it fails "unable to transfer the install image, possible no space on hd" Once it restarts "again" al the partitions apear well formatted, I tried LVM and failed, tried normal ext3 and failed, tried "linux expert noprobe" and also failed.

now that the...?

Try to pass install parameter

ide=nodma

That helped me with the same problem.