Re: A good rss news agregator

C Stefan wrote:
Does anybody knows a good rss news agregator to use with Fedora ?

Firebird has a *great* little utility that lets you have RSS feeds in your sidepanel. It's pretty basic; it has two panes, one for a list of RSS feeds, and the other to shows the headlines from the chosen feed. The thing I like most about it is that it's integrated right there into my browser, which makes it very convenient (the idea of having a separate RSS feed program is kinda silly to me, since the whole point of RSS feeds is to tell me if there's anything new on a page to warrant me visiting that page).

http://fls.moo.jp/moz/rssreader.html