Re: Webmin with Fedora

> Are you running a firewall like ipchains or some such that prevents you
> from accessing port 10000?

Now there's a fresh idea.  I'm behind a Linksys router, but it's set to
forward port 10000 to the correct machine.  However, I think during the FC1
install, the Linux firewall might've been set to medium.  Think that might
be blocking that port??  Any idea how to change it other than with the GUI?
(I'm at another location right now.)  THANKS - John