Re: Network booting problem, PXES vs GNOME question

Boszormenyi Zoltan írta:
Then I found PXES ( http://pxes.sourceforge.net ) and installed it.
It requires much less memory on the diskless clients...
I found that the GNOME logout dialog on the diskless clients
also offer the shutdown and reboot options, which it shouldn't.
The XDMCP clients aren't at the main machine console, after all.

Sorry about this, I only tried to log in as root. For a normal user the shotdown/reboot options are not offered.

--
Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

What did Hussein say about his knife?