RE: web page problem - mozilla bug or java-script error?

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 17:07, Henry Hartley wrote:
> [...]

So are you saying that the field *is* visible in IE? I'm not the
web designer for Guinness, and I'm not running Windows, either.

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public