Re: Huh Startmenu disappeared??

There is also another problem:

If I try to open a ssl-page (with mozilla) I get the following error:

"This document cannot be displayed unless you install the Personal Security Manager (PSM). Download and install PSM and try again, or contatct your system administrator"

Well I am the system administrator ;)

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you,
dani

Daniel Guggi wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem. I did a apt system upgrade. Now after a reboot all the menus in the start menu are gone!!

There are just the following entries left:

-> Run Application
-> Search for files
-> Open Recent
-> Lock Screen
-> Logout

when I start gnome-control-center I just get a blank nautilus window!

help!

tia,
dani