Re: fork/system/child processes

Launching the application with nohup doesn't solve the problem

Regards

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

"My hardware is like Air Conditioned, runs better with windows closed"

GNU!

|         |           Xose Vazquez Perez |
|         |           <xose@xxxxxxxxxx>  |
|         |           Enviado por:       |
|         |           fedora-list-admin@r|
|         |           edhat.com          |
|         |           03/12/2003 15:47   |
|         |           Por favor, responda|
|         |           a fedora-list      |
  |     Para:     fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                        |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |     Asunto:   Re: fork/system/child processes                                                                               |

try daemontools - http://cr.yp.to or put it on /etc/inittab.