Re: multiple processors

hello,

mike webster wrote:
What is the maximum number of processors that FC1 currently supports?  I
have many Compaq DL-380's that have Dual Xeon processors with
hyper-threading.  Of course, each processor is viewed as two.  My main
concern is with my DL-580 machines that have four physical processors
with hyper-threading, thus being recognized as eight.  Does anyone
foresee any problems.  Recompiling isn't really a concern - we run
custom kernels anyway.

on a 2 processsor machine (Bull Express 5800/120Ed) works fine. I installed Fedora since it was released and I didn't encountered any problems.

Edward