KDE logout/reboot in ONE step?

When I had Gnome installed, I had the option to reboot/shutdown/logout
with one click only, right from the Gnome panel.

I am now using KDE and prefer to continue using it. However, KDE's
"logout" button seems to only allow me one choice: log out. After I
have logged out, I can select reboot or shut down from the general
login screen.

How can I shut down the machine or reboot with only one step, right
from KDE?

--
 Trevor Smith    |    trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx