Re: Install problems

Put the CD in the drive again. When the window opens, read the file README. Note that it mentions a web site and gives some quick installation-related suggestions. Then head to the web site. There you will find help for installing Fedora Core. Be sure to read the file RELEASE-NOTES.html as well. Read from the start and finish at the end of the file.

Your best bet with installing any Linux distro is to read the documentation first.

Bob

Jeffrey Siegel wrote:

I'm running on an hp p3, when I insert the iso disk 1 it just opens a window
showing me the cd and does nothing.