Re: moving files / permissions?

Trevor,

I do something similar with a USB disk.  I found the following incantation for
/etc/fstab line works for me:

/dev/sda1               /flip2disk              vfat
uid=500,codepage=850,umask=0,gid=500,shortname=winnt,iocharset=iso8859-15,conv=auto,check=relaxed,posix
0 0

You will of course, need to change the UID/GID values to match your own
account details.  For more details look at the man page for the mount
command.

Hope this helps.

Alan D