Re: Lexmark Z35 Driver

David LeSage wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know what has happened to the drivers for the Lexmark Z35
printer?  I recently bought one specifically because Lexmark appeared to
support Linux, proclaiming on the box that it was supported by Red Hat 7.1
onwards and Mandrake 8.0.  Unfortunately,, whilst the Lexmark Z31 and Z32
have drivers available in Red Hat 8.0, 9.0 and Fedora Core 1, there is no
support for the Z35 and I cannot find a driver on the 'Net.  Can anyone
assist?

Have you chacked linuxprinting.org?

--
Scott Burns