Re: Top 9 kernel oopses/warnings for the week of December 29th, 2007

Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
It has been a quiet week due to the holidays, only 55 oops traces
have been collected.

This would be more useful if it was more readable. As it is, you seem to have some formatting errors in your automation, where the things are incorrectly grouped:

this is manual made; I'll blame thunderbird for now

let me see if I can send it again without corruption

Rank 1: sysctl_head_finish
	sysctl table check failed
	Reported 7 times
	Only reported for the proprietary madwifi driver
	More info: http://www.kerneloops.org/search.php?search=sysctl_head_finish
	Rank 2: __ieee80211_rx
	Warning at net/mac80211/rx.c:1672

ie notice how that "Rank 2" got reported as if it was part of the "Rank 1" issue.
		Linus