RE: constant_tsc and TSC unstable

Tried reproducing this here, but on a similar system (slightly newer CPU stepping) I don’t see this happening. This error does not matter on this particular system as even with TSC synchronization passes, TSC is going to be disabled later due to C2, C3 states, with a message like this
Marking TSC unstable due to: TSC halts in idle.

Will try to reproduce it on other systems to see whether there are any bugs in sync routines.

Thanks,
Venki