Built-in modules for PCI devices

Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me how to find the mapping of PCI PnP ids for those
built-in modules(linked into kernel). AFAICT, PnP id and module mapping
could be found in /lib/modules/`uname -r`/modules.pcimap for the loadable
modules. I think there should be a table or list for the mapping between PnP
ids and modules loaded into kernel inside kernel space. My question is if it
could be accessed in user space and how to do it if possible.

Thanks in advance,

-Michael