overdue items in feature-removal-schedule

Linus, Andrew, Christoph,

There are 29 listed items in feature-removal-schedule.txt.  11 of those have
dates or kernel versions that have passed, including this one:

What:	remove EXPORT_SYMBOL(kernel_thread)
When:	August 2006

One feature (removal of sys_sysctl) is listed for September 2010: are we
really able to predict the future with this much accuracy?

When, if at all, will those future/overdue features be removed for real?
Have any of them been removed already?  It's very important to developers to
have more accurate removal schedule for planning purposes.

I think setting dates on feature removal isn't compatible with the current
model of kernel code development, b/c despite our best efforts, it's hard to
predict the precise release of the next 2.6.(x+1) kernel.  I think it's
better to change all of those dates to future kernel versions (a couple of
items do so).  When those dates were assigned, was there a specific kernel
version in mind?

Thanks,
Erez.