Re: [linux-usb-devel] [BUG] USB_PERSIST

The feature does work as long as the device remains plugged in and
that is what I have said in my previous postings too. What I'm saying
that should work and worked under 2.6.21 and is not working currently
is the ability to unplug and plug back in the device while the
computer is suspended before resuming without losing the mount.