Re: Error returns not handled correctly by sysfs.c:subsys_attr_store()

Andrew Patterson wrote:
> I tried with clean 2.6.24-rc3 and get the same bad behavior.  This is on
> an ia64 box, so maybe that is an issue. I can try on an x86 box as well.
> Oh, one other thing.  I tried a "uname -r" to make sure I had the
> correct kernel booted and got:
>
> # uname -r
> 2.6.24-rc3
> #

Yeah, please try it on another machine from clean tree.  sysfs code is
definitely not endian dependent and is 64 bit clean.  Heck, all my test
machines run 64 bit these days.  I would be surprised if it's something
architecture dependent but please try on a different machine with
different userland with kernel built from fresh source tree.

Thanks.

--
tejun