Re: Patch: Hide process info from other users/users not in my group

Hi Pavel,

> This really needs to be runtime-configurable.
Hm. When this setting is changed during runtime, all the pre-existing
permissions would have to be changed as weill which might be done by iterating
through a list of running processes. Unfortunately I don't know how to do that.
This is my very first kernel patch (ever) and if I'd try to code s.th. like
that, I'd probably conjure race-conditions and other beasts... If you're
willing to help me, we might come up with a solution...

cu
Daniel