Re: rt-preempt: problem compiling rt-preempt 2.6.23.1-rt11 on MIPS

Steven Rostedt wrote:
> Looks like that may be just an artifact from older days.
>
> I'll do some more tests, and it it truely is, I'll go and remove the added
> headers.

Thanks.

> I'm just about to release 2.6.24-rc2-rt1 and I'm sure mips as well as
> powrepc is badly broken.  Any help in getting these back up and working
> would be greatly appreciated.

I'll probably have some pretty basic questions.
If you don't mind an RT newbie helping, I'll do what I can. :-)

 -- Tim

BTW - I was just trying to cross-compile the IBM test programs
(rt-test-0.6) today, and had some problems.  I didn't want to
bug anyone until I took a closer look at it, but would it be
best to report problems with that here on LKML, on
linux-rt-users, or just directly to Darren Hart?
 -- Tim