Re: [alsa-devel] [BUG] New Kernel Bugs

From: David Miller <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:56:57 -0800 (PST)

> The fact that it farts at me every time I post to this thread.

See?  I got another one and I have received at least 10 of the
following over the past 2 days.

That's rediculious.

And because a human adds the whitelist this is always going to
happen to someone when they start posting to the alsa list for
the first time.

/me gets ready for the 11th copy in response to this one...